Helping musicians refresh and inspire their work
Lucinda is an international pedagogue and lecturer who runs courses and gives workshops and private consultations to inspire and refresh musicians in their teaching, learning and performing, and help them deal with any professional or personal issues.
Working with the particular interests and needs of the group or individual, lectures, workshops or private consultations may include all or any of the following elements:
- Practical Psychology for Performing
- Practical Psychology for Music Teaching and Learning
- Practical Psychology for Dealing with Difficulties
- Step by step ideas for Improvising and Playing by Ear
- Making Music Magic with a Multisensory Approach
- Dance for Musicians
- Practical Psychology for Life and Living
If you would like to invite Lucinda to give a lecture or workshop in your area, or if you would like to arrange a private consultation with her in the City of London EC4, please email email@example.com.
“I came away feeling refreshed, enlightened, inspired and also empowered” JG Piano Teacher
“Wonderfully inspiring. So much food for thought – I loved your eating analogy!” SG Piano Teacher
"One of the best workshop leaders in the UK! Lucinda has a knack of tuning in to the audience and delivering exactly what they want and need. -I can't think why I waited so long to come on this course!" JR Violin Teacher